DCCDPro - DCCD Universal Spiider Controller
Sprinting Hare JDM are the UK and European distributor for DCCDPro.
DCCDPro is the original DCCD aftermarket controller.
Long established in the market place, and proven in all environments.
Motorsports Automatic DCCD Controller (Spiider)
A must have for a STi 6 speed swap!
Have you swapped a 6 speed transmission into your car and need to control the DCCD mechanism with an intelligent solution that works on all road conditions without a need to change modes?
DCCDPro Spiider is specifically designed for 6 speed swapped cars, and includes everything required for True hands-free DCCD operation, including an advanced hardware and adaptive software design of the control module. You still will be able to use the adjustment knob to increase sensitivity of the system and guide it to be more or less aggressive.
Setting the locking force in manual mode is easy too by knob adjustment between fully locked and unlocked levels.
- Supports DCCD on all 6 speed swap and older 5 speed transmissions
- Dual axis, high precision and fast response G-sensor
- G-sensor mountable at centre of gravity (outside of the base unit included)
- Intelligent modes based on driver throttle behaviour and g-sensor behaviour on the fly
- Adaptive to driver demand and driving behaviour
- Microprocessor based system control with optional USB Programming Interface
- DCCD calculations are using advanced formulas instead of unintelligent maps or look-up tables
- Unique and exclusive Left Foot Braking option
- Features direct manual control of the centre differential
- Can be optioned with the MY04-07 OEM controls (STi thumbwheel-Auto/Manual switch)
- Supports MY08+ SI-Drive multi-select switch to maintain factory look
- Can be optioned with interface to the STi cluster display to show “real time” power output to the DCCD
- NEMA IP65 standard, dust proof and water resistant box
- Dimensions: 4.7″x3.7″x1.4″ (inches)
- Tamper resistant, long lasting standard controls with each base unit
- The hardware and firmware were designed to work together to be as “driver transparent” as possible. Our philosophy is that the less you need to adjust or monitor while driving the more you can concentrate on the road and your race.
- Universal DCCD controller constantly and frequently monitors the attached sensors, updating the DCCD output based on how the car is behaving in reaction to driver inputs. It features adaptive firmware modes that it switches between on the fly. The system automatically switches between modes appropriate for “parking lot / highway cruise”, aggressive cornering”, “aggressive straight line”, and “stuck in snow/mud” based on what information it receives from the sensors.
- It monitors the output level as well as the speed at which the various sensors change. For example it can differentiate between slow gradual throttle applications vs. rapid throttle acceleration and respond accordingly ti change lock ratios to the center differential.
- The controller features both auto and direct manual control of the DCCD. When the led illuminated switch is pressed, this controller can manually control the output to DCCD from the control knob or STi thumbwheel.
- It can also optioned with an interface to the STi DCCD display in (’07 and earlier) STi clusters to display the output level of the DCCD signal. The display will rise as power levels increase.
Warnings: Use at your own risk! For Off-road use only!
Fits all Subaru Impreza, Legacy and Forester with 6 Speed DCCD gearbox fitted.
If in doubt please contact us and we can confirm via registration/chassis no.
**INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE, PLEASE CONTACT US FOR QUOTE**